Update March 22, 2021: For this initial integration release, we want to show you what MediCard has in their records for your MediCard account. That way, discrepancies in their database can be identified and updated as early as possible so that the upcoming LOA verification inside SeriousMD will go smoother.
Update April 5, 2021: If you notice any discrepancies in your listed physical clinics, you may directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to request for the clinic updates and Virtual Consultation accreditation.
Why do I need to do this verification process?
The intention of this one-time verification is for MediCard to verify which of your SeriousMD clinics match the clinics you have registered previously.
Doing this will allow for smoother patient bookings and processing of your claims moving forward.
- You'll be able to see if you're accredited for virtual consultations in MediCard's database.
- At the end of this phase, you will be able to verify the validity of both Face to Face and Virtual consult LOA's to save you more time and make sure you are compensated as well.
This verification process will make use of your PRC ID No.
On the Click VERIFY
Match your SeriousMD clinic(s) with registered MediCard-accredited clinic(s)
If not applicable, select Not Applicable
Scroll down and set when your MediCard-accredited clinics are available
Click SAVE and you’re done!
Your Virtual Clinic
For those with a Virtual Clinic set up, select Not Applicable from the drop down
- Once you see "Virtual" with a check, that means you are accredited within MediCard's system
- Just set the days you will accept MediCard patients like in Step 4 above and save
To be able to go through this verification and allow patients to book consultations moving forward, please ensure that you enter and validate your PRC ID on SeriousMD.
To update your PRC ID saved inside SeriousMD, please proceed to the section below for more information.
How to Validate PRC ID on SeriousMD
If you still have not submitted a PRC ID, please submit it here.
- Step 1: Go to this link in your account, click here
- Step 2: Enter your PRC Number, PRC Expiry Date, License, and upload a photo of your PRC ID (if you haven't)
- Step 3: Done!