All Collections
Frequently Asked Questions
About Billing and HMO
I don't have my Certificate of Registration yet. Can you recommend someone who can assist me?
I don't have my Certificate of Registration yet. Can you recommend someone who can assist me?

If you haven't processed your BIR Form 2303 yet, we can refer you!

Chelsea avatar
Written by Chelsea
Updated over a week ago

We know healthcare providers can be extremely busy and might not have the time to go through the whole BIR registration process. It's why we've reached out to third-party providers that can help get this sorted out for you.

We'll continually update this page as more third-party providers show interest in providing this service for our users.

Disclaimer: We are not in any way or form affiliated with these third-party providers. Should you avail of their services, please be aware that that is an arrangement and agreement between you and the third-party service provider.


EquityLabs can help process your BIR registration if you're located within Metro Manila (specifically Makati, Taguig, Pasig, Quezon, Manila, Pasay, and San Juan City).

EquityLabs Fees:

  • Professional fee of Php10,000 plus out-of-pocket expenses for the printing of service invoice and manual books at Php3,500

    • An additional Php5,000 if change in registered address is required (i.e., doctor was previously registered in another address prior to their current address)

What to prepare:

  • Special Power of Attorney allowing EquityLabs to process your registration on your behalf.

  • Filled up and signed s1905 for online account access.

  • Front and back photocopy of your PRC ID

  • Filled-up form for BIR and city hall

Service Inclusions:

  • Professional Tax Receipt application with the city government

  • BIR registration

  • Printing and stamping of 10 booklets of service invoice

  • Stamping of manual books of accounts

Service Deliverables:

  • BIR 2303 (Certificate of Registration) including applicable BIR forms

  • Stamped 10 booklets of service invoice including BIR authority to print and applicable forms

  • Stamped manual books of account (4 book if non-VAT or 6 books if VAT registered)

  • Professional Tax Receipt (PTR)

How to contact EquityLabs?

Fill out the form provided by EquityLabs and send an email to:

Attachment icon
Did this answer your question?