For HMO tracking, just go to billing > Catalog tab
Edit the service and add a digit in the Claimable Amount field.
- You can edit one of your services
- click "Add HMO Rates and Claims"
- Add the amount you expect the HMO to pay for that service
- Click Done
In this example, I have AON with the claimable amount of 400
- When you next bill a patient, you can see that the service now shows for the HMO
So for this example, I'll pick AON Philippines when I create a bill.
You can see it shows the service I added under that HMO because I added a claimable amount.
- You'll notice that it's 0 because there's no cash out from the patient.
- Click Save Bill and you're done.
- If you want to check how much the HMO owes you, you can go to Reports
- Select HMO Claims
- click Genera Report
- then you will see the total.
Don't see the HMO you need?
Go to your Clinics and edit a clinic.
Scroll down to the HMO section and add your HMO's there and save.
You should now see the HMOs in your Billing Catalog.