Here's a quick tour of the new Now Serving app.
- If there's an appointment, you will see it at the top of the "Home" tab
- "Pending request" = this means the doctor has not yet accepted your appointment request. This will change once the doctor accepts it.
- In the "Appointments" tab, you will see all your upcoming appointments, even if you have multiple doctors.
- On the day of your appointment, you can already get ready for the call. While waiting for the doctor, you can test your mic and camera.
In an upcoming update, you can fill up forms that the doctor needs from you.
- Once the call starts, you will see familiar icons. At the top right, you can mute the mic, camera and use the your phone's other camera.
- At the bottom, you will be able to change chat and attach files.
- You can see a list of doctors you've already consulted with. You can use the Now Serving app with multiple doctors.
- In the FILES tab, you will be able to find all the files sent to you by your doctor. From prescriptions, to images, lab requests and other documents.