There are 2 things you need to setup
Step 1: Wifi
Select Wi-Fi Setup and connect it to your router
Step 2: Change paper size to LETTER
Airprint lets the printer dictate the paper size. So just change the paper size and that's it.
- Go to SETUP
- Go to PRINTER SETUP
- Go to PAPER SOURCE SETTINGS
- Go to PAPER SETUP
- Go to PAPER SIZE
- Select "LETTER" (image below is just blurry)
After you save it, just print with SeriousMD, pick Half Page on the iOS app and use a half short bond paper. It'll always be perfect.
This was setup with no prior tests. It's really this easy.
For the Mac Users:
For most printer brands, Apple would have a ready driver but for this model, it's not yet there and it's not really clear where to get it.
Good thing we're here :)
- Plugin your printer to the Mac
- Go to Epson's page
- Download the driver then install it
- Once installed, run it and you will see this
- Let it download the drivers
- Once done, to your Mac's System Preferences
- Select Printers & Scanners
- You will now see a + button. Click that to add
- Your printer will be detected
- In the Use: field, you will now see the driver there
- Click Add
That's it! You're ready to print.