Your secretary access by default limits the doctor's notes to keep it private but you can enable permissions for it in the Settings.
- Go to Settings on the web app
- Go to Role Management
- Click on the Edit button at the top right (see image below)
- Scroll down and check "Doctor's Notes" + "Edit Notes"
- Click on the Save icon (the disk icon) at the top right
- Your secretary just needs to refresh the browser and doctor's notes will then be enabled.
- She will now be able to edit and add to the SOAP note.
Note: For confidentiality, we recommend that your staff that will add or edit your notes have a signed non-disclosure agreement.