Your browser will store some design elements in your cache to speed up the loading process. Sometimes, you'll encounter weird issues with the browser when loading the web app.
There are some common reasons that cause them like intermittent connection issues, not properly downloaded scripts from the site and such.
Clearing your browser's cache will fix issues like this. Some browser versions tend to encounter certain issues that are out of the ordinary.
Here's what you need to do for Google Chrome to "Clear the cache":
- When your browser is open, just click on Chrome in the menu bar.
- Click on "Clear Browsing Data..."
- You will now see a popup.
- Check "Cookies and other site and plugin data"
- Check "Cached images and files"
- Click on the "Clear browsing data" button to start the process.
Reload your SeriousMD Doctors web app and it should now work with the latest version.
Here's what you need to do for Safari to "Clear the cache":
- Click Safari on the top left Menu
- Click on Preferences
- Click on Privacy
- Click on "Remove All Website Data"
- Click on "Remove Now" on the next popup
- Reload the web page and you are good to go!
Alternative for Safari:
- Click on "Safari" in the menu
- Click on Clear History
- Select All History then click on Clear History button
Clear Cache with 1 Click (Chrome)
We recommend Chrome because it has less bugs and has cool extensions to make things easier. Here's what we do to easily clear the cache.
- Download this for Chrome extension and install.
- Right click on the extension and select "Options"
- Check "Automatically reload active tab after clearing data"
- Check "Cache" and "App Cache"
- Select "Everything" for the time period
The next time you encounter an issue, you just press the extension icon with 1 click to clear the cache and it will reload the page.