I suggest that you allot 30 minutes for the next 5 days to use the app.
That should be enough time for you to learn and see what the app can do for you.
Go through this basic process:
- Add a patient - enter the name and check the box (Takes 1 minute)
- Schedule the patient to your clinic's queue (Takes 3 seconds)
- Tap on the patient - this simulates that it's the patient's turn. (Takes 1 second)
- Tap on "enter appointment notes" - so you can start entering your notes (Takes 5 seconds so you can pick the one you want)
- Enter notes - (Give yourself 5 minutes to learn the different templates)
- Save the note - (Takes 1 second)
- Schedule the patient's next appointment (Takes 5 seconds)
- Finish the check up - (Takes 1 second)
- That's it.
You've basically simulated how a new patient came in to your clinic, got queued up and you saved the visit's record.
If you prefer, you can even write on paper and just take a picture of it to keep inside SeriousMD.
Once you are familiar with the basic flow (95% of doctors get it in one sitting) - you can then proceed to learn other parts, such as Billing.
Here are some short-form videos to help introduce you to SeriousMD.