All browsers have limitations when it comes to what we "can control" for printing. With the release of Custom Templates, you might have your printouts go a little over a single page.
For doctors using the web app, please try this "trick" for Chrome to fit your content in a single A5 paper.
- Open your Chrome and type paste this in the bar > chrome://flags/#print-scaling
- You'll see something like the image below. Set to "Enabled" and relaunch your Chrome browser
- Create your note and hit the print button
- You'll now see a "Scale" text box.
- Change the scale to fit in a single page