With SeriousMD, you can have your own web page for free. Patients will be able to schedule a time with you there and you can even reply to your patients directly depending on the contact information they used on the form.
Here's a short video on how to activate your public profile page.
Here's a quick step by step:
- Go to your profile page and edit/update your information. Add as much information as you can. Don't forget to hit the save button.
- Click the Preview Public Profile button
- One the new tab, check out the information and pick a username/usertag. This can be your name or nickname. This is similar to how Facebook does it for your profile. This is now your "URL" which you can add to calling cards and other places you want to share your services on.
- Scroll down to the bottom and check/uncheck the clinics that you want to be visible or hidden.
- At the top left of the screen, click on the toggle to make it green. This activates your page and makes it public.
That's it! You can now share your public profile URL to your patients.
If you want to give it a try, try hitting the Schedule Appointment button and send yourself a message. Go inside the SeriousMD app and check out Messenger. You'll see the message in there.